For this months make I’ve gone for something a little bit different and I’m showing you how I put together my DIY craft kits.
I find my craft kit boxes super handy to keep everything together so that when I want to do some card making I've got everything I need all in one box. I have several different boxes often based on different card making collections or occasions or themes.
In the video below I'll show you what I keep in a unicorn themed craft box and how you can make your own DIY craft and card making box.
Some of the things I put in my boxes include:
- Patterned and plain (including special effect) paper and card
- Die cuts
- Sentiment stickers/die cuts
- Adhesive gems and pearls
- Glitter glue
- Blank cards and envelopes
- 3D double sides sticky foam squares/3D foam tape
- Double sided sticky tape
- Thinks to make shaker cards
- Embossing folders